Tenergy Rechargeable 18650 Battery (PCB Protected) and Charger. Fast Battery Charger for Li-ion Batteries: 18500 & 14500.
- REPLACEMENT BATTERY FOR 18650 - 2600mAh high capacity 18650 rechargeable batteries and intelligent battery charger with two independent charging channels for individual charging and detection. An ideal replacement for most brand 18650 LED flashlights. If you have or plan to use a rechargeable cylindrical 18650 Li-ion battery, then TN269 fast charger is a smart buying choice.
- BUILT-IN PCB PROTECTION - The 18650 3.7V lithium ion battery has built-in internal protection board which defends against over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short circuit. Keep your household devices in safe condition. The reusable 500+ times cycle life offers significant money savings over time. (Note: PCB protected battery is 5mm thicker than standard button top 18650 battery, DO NOT use for e-cigarettes)
- FAST BATTERY CHARGER - The TN269 18650 charger offers fast charge rates for li-ion cylindrical batteries with constant current and constant voltage charging mode. Fast charging 18650 battery at 1A (1,000mah)/per hour current for each channel. Charges 2600mAh battery in approximately 2.5 hours saving you time.
- REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION - The li-ion battery charger with independent charging channels & reverse polarity protection will automatically stop charging. The LED flashes red when the polarity is incorrectly reversed. The 18650 flashlight battery charger is compact and portable and can be brought anywhere. (Note: DO NOT charge other battery types, which can result in explosion and breakage).
- ADVANCED SAFETY DESIGN - Button top 18650 battery achieves the most stringent industry standards such as UL 1642, UN38.3, and ROHS. Buy with confidence, your battery and charger include a 12-month warranty.
- Don't disassemble the charger.
- Don't charge other types of battery. It may cause explosion and breakage.
- The charger is only for in-house using and should be kept away from heat surrounding.
- Keep the charger away from humidity circumstances and no liquid is allowed to get in, otherwise it may cause damage and lead to accident.
- It should be placed out of children's reach.
- It may not be able to fully charge those batteries which have not been used for a long time.
- Several recycles of charge-discharge will improve the battery's performance.
- Please carefully read the instruction before using! Battery Features and Benefits.
- Battery tested based on International Electrotechnical Commission(IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time.
18650 Battery Product Specifications:
* Capacity: Nominal 2600mAh, Minimum 2500mAh
* Internal PCB protection prevents over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short circuit.
* Dimensions - Diameter: 19mm Height: 69.5mm
* Weight (Typical) Approx. 50g
* Nominal Voltage: Average 3.7V
* Discharge Voltage: 3.0V
* Internal Impedance: less or equal to 130 milliohm (with PTC)
* Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
* Cycle life: > 500 cycles
* Standard Charge Current: 0.2C (Cut off Current: 0.01C)
* Fast Charge Current: 0.5C (Cut-off Current: 0.01C)
* Standard Discharge Current: 0.5C (End Voltage = 2.75V)
* Max Discharge Current: 1.5C
*WARNING: batteries are not suitable for e-cigarette.
Battery Charger Product Specifications:
*Worldwide voltage for 100-240V AC
*Input: DC 12V 1000mA
*Output: DC 4.2V 1000mA per channel
*Fast Charge Rate: 1A (1,000mah)/per hour
*Two independent charging channels for individual charging and detection
*Constant current and constant voltage charging mode
*Applicable battery type: 18650/14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches