Dräger PARAT 5520 Fire Escape Hood | over 15 min. protection against fire-related gases | nylon bag with 1 smoke hood
Dräger PARAT 5520 Fire Escape Hood
- Fire Escape Hood with Carbon Monoxide P2 Filter.
- Protection from fire related gases, vapors and particles.
- Offers 15-minutes of protection.
- Over the head design protects the entire head: Hair, Skin, Eyes and Lungs.
- Face lens has an Anti-Fogging Coating that maintains clear visibility - no matter how hard you are breathing.
- Automatically adjusts to your head size due to the elastic inner head harness. One size fits all.
- Can be put on within seconds.
- The hood is made from a bright color that is clearly visible through smoke. This increase your chances of being seen and being rescued by First Responders.
- Comes in an Anti-Static Soft Pack.
- Weight just 24 ounces.
- Made in Germany.
Smoke asphyxiation is the number one cause of fire deaths. This Fire Escape Hood protects you by offering 15-minutes of breathable air for you to get out of the fire zone and into a safe zone.
Seconds count when you are in a fire. And it only takes seconds to put this Fire Escape Hood on and start breathing clean air.
Dräger PARAT 5520 Fire Escape Hood protects your entire head, eyes, and respiratory system.
The high visibility color of the escape hoods makes it easier for the first responders to locate you through the heavy smoke that is commonly found in fire scenes.
The faster they can find you - the faster they can get you to safety.
If you live, work or spend any time in a high rise that is higher than the 5th floor - you should seriously consider this Fire Escape Hood.
If you spend time traveling in subways or planes - you should consider the Dräger PARAT 5520 Fire Escape Hood.
Very easy and quick to put in on. Takes only seconds.
The elastic inner head harness automatically adjust to any size head. One size fits all.
Comes in an anit-static soft nylon storage bag which offers protection from dust. This storage bag is rated to IP 5X, EN 60529.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Weight: 24 ounces.
- Dimensions: 9.8" x 6.3" x 4.9"
Made by: Dräger Safety AG & Co. KGaA