Coast HP17TAC Focusing 615 Lumen LED Flashlight with Tactical Strobe. Extreme Power and Long Distance Lighting. Coast's Legendary Long Range Focusing System. Heavy Duty Impact and Weather Resistant Housing. Uses 3 D-Cells Included. Lifetime Warranty.
Coast HP17TAC Flashlight
- Light output: High - 615 lumens; Low - 64 lumens
- Runtime: High - 15 hours 15 minutes; Low - 51 hours 15 minutes
- Beam distance: High - 269 meters (882 ft); Low - 47 meters (154 ft)
- Impact and water resistant housing. 13.12 inch length
- 3 X D batteries are included to allow for immediate use
The Coast HP 17TAC Flashlight is the perfect solution if you are looking for a flashlight that is very bright and can throw a beam of light a long distance.
In urban and suburban disaster situations;
- You may need to light up a long alley or street.
- You may want to monitor what is going on in your yard or immediate area at night.
- You may want a flashlight that is so bright and that has a strobe that it will temporarily disorient a person so that you can escape a situation.
When you need extreme power and distance in a flashlight - look no further than our HP17TAC Flashlight.
- It combines our Long Range Focusing System with Slide Focus to illuminate either a super wide flood beam or spot mode all controllable with one hand.
- It’s anti-roll tail-cap allows you to set it on uneven surfaces without rolling off.
- The strobe allows you to subdue assailants with our unique sequence.
- With Coast’s commitment to quality, the HP17TAC Flashlight is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable.
- The HP17TAC Flashlight is backed by Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
From the Manufacturer
The Coast HP17 flashlight is essential for professionals and anyone who requires a lot of high powered lighting.
A quick cycle switch allows you to select between a high output setting of 615 lumens, a high powered strobe mode, or a low output of 64 lumens.
Coast’s Pure Beam Focusing Optic System with Fingertip Speed Focus Control provides superior beam consistency from spot to flood, with no dark rings typically associated with focusing flashlights, and you can lock the beam focus in any position you want with our Beam Lock System.
The Bulls Eye spot beam pattern gives you a great focused spot with a maximum beam distance of 269 meters (882 feet), while producing an outer ring of flood light which allows you to see a broader area to the sides.
Built tough, an impact-resistant, lightweight aluminum casing resists rust and corrosion. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards, the HP17 also features an unbreakable LED and rubberized O-ring for reliable water resistance and durability.
Backed by Coast’s lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.
This is the flashlight that the professions use. When you want to take your lighting seriously - this is the flashlight to get.
This product is an Amazon product. If you buy it from Practical Disaster Planning, we will receive a small commission. It will be exactly the same price if you buy if from us or anybody else on Amazon. We hope that you will buy it through us and we will use the commission to further develop our website to help as many people as we can to prepare for the disaster events that may impact them and their families.